Why Landscape Edging?
- Edging permanently defines the landscape edges and keeps weeds and lawn from encroaching
- Edging significantly reduces maintenance
- Edging blends architectural details with the landscape beds for well designed and balanced landscape.
- Quality landscape bed edging clearly defines lawns and landscaped areas for enhanced visual appeal.
- Most economical.
- Flexible for smoother curves.
- Easily makes crisp, straight lines.
- Won't rust, corrode, splinter, rot, or become brittle as other materials will.
- Long and wide grooved stakes help reduce the effects of frost.
Aluminum Landscape Edging Specs:
- Includes: ten 8' sections, 30 stakes and 4 end stake adapters
- Each 8' section is 1/8" Thick x 4" H x 8' L
- Available in natural mill finish (silver), black, bronze, brown, & green painted finish, and Black Anodized finish
*Please note that the edging does overlap by 3" on each end so you can connect the edging piece together. So each 8' section will only be 7.5' of actual edging coverage.
NEED MORE OR LESS THAN 80'? MUST BE ORDERED IN 8' SECTIONS. CALL US AT 866-215-2230 FOR CUSTOM ORDERS.