Aquamate 4 Portable Water Delivery System 20 Gallon
Replace the buckets, cans and hoses you use now with our integrated water delivery system.
The Aquamate Portable Water Delivery System is an integrated, self-contained, pressurized, mobile watering unit. This system is more efficient than traditional watering methods. The Aquamate will maximize the amount of water you can carry while maintaining the plants you love, thus saving you time, money and labor and the green polished finish and high-tech look provide landscapers and watering personnel with a professional image.
Features of the Aquamate 4:
- Steel tank with baked enamel finish
- Aluminum and steel frame with 4 wheel design
- 2 front swivel castors
- 2 fixed rear wheels
- 15 foot hose
- Chrome wand valve with quick connect socket
- 24" standard wand tube with bubbler head
- 24" basket wand tube with bubbler head
- Misting and spray head
- Washable utility bag with storage pockets
- Removable service tray with lid
- Tray rack
- Hose hook
- Wand tube hook
- Threaded faucet adaptor
- Maintenance kit (set of 10 hose washers, green and gray touchup paint, Teflon tape, and stainless steel clamp)
- Minor assembly required
Specifications of the Aquamate 4:
- Water capacity: 20 gallons
- Empty weight: 95 lbs
- Full weight: 290 lbs
- Hose Length: 15 feet
- Width: 25 3/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Height including tray: 40"
- Filling Time @ 75 psi: 6-7 minutes
How Does the Aquamate Work?
The Aquamate tank pressurizes itself as you fill it with water. The internal bladder separates the lower water chamber from the upper air chamber. As the water flows through the hose, it fills the tank causing the bladder to rise and compress the air above it. Once the tank is full of water it is fully pressurized and ready to go to work.