Great Horned Owl Decoy Makes a Safe, Humane Bird & Rodent Repellent
16" tall, made of heavy duty plastic, this amazingly life-like owl is designed to last for years. It can also be used in permanent applications. Keeping this decoy perched in your garden will scare off birds, rabbits, & rodents without harming them.
Directions for Use In Gardens, Vineyards, & Berries
- Mount Owl on top of a tall pole and drive pole firmly into the ground
- Move Owl every few days.
Directions for Use on Rooftops and Ledges:
- Secure Owl by tying in place or weight heavily.
- Owl can be filled with sand or gravel for more stability (use enclosed stopper).
For Best Results:
- Place Owl BEFORE fruit ripens and feeding habits develop.
- Place Owl in a prominent place so birds can see it.
- Use ONLY when pests are being destructive, remove at other times.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent pests from getting used to it.
NOTE: It is important to move the Owl every few days to be most effective.