Sevin® Hose end sprayer is easy to use, suitable for virtually any outdoor insect problem, and is safe to use on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, trees, and shrubs.
The active ingredient in Sevin controls more than 100 types of insect pests, and the best part is, it breaks down quickly and easily without penetrating plant tissue.
Just follow the directions on the label, and you can feel good about using Sevin to control insects anywhere in your yard.
Has enough concentrate to last an entire growing season and kills over 100 insect pests.
Protects crops up until harvest, works on contact and through ingestion, breaks down easily in the environment.
- Apply when insects or damage appears.
- Repeat as necessary to maintain control, unless spray interval is specified.
- Apply when air is calm to avoid drift.
- Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces, stem and branches.
- Do not repeat applications more than once a week.