Why Landscape Edging?
- Edging permanently defines the landscape edges and keeps weeds and lawn from encroaching
- Edging significantly reduces maintenance
- Edging blends architectural details with the landscape beds for well designed and balanced landscape
- Quality landscape bed edging clearly defines lawns and landscaped areas for enhanced visual appeal
- Most economical
- Flexible for smoother curves
- Easily makes crisp, straight lines
- Won't rust, corrode, splinter, rot, or become brittle as other materials will
- Long and wide grooved stakes help reduce the effects of frost
Aluminum Landscape Edging Specs:
- Includes: ten 8' sections, 3 stakes per section and end stake adapters
- Each 8' section is 3/16" Thickness x 5.5" H x 8' L
- Natural mill finish (silver)
Commercial, industrial, and institutional projects or other high traffic areas. Straight runs are easier to achieve than with the 1/8" material with only slightly reduced flexibility.
Driveways, Asphalt, Basketball Courts, Maintenance Strips, Running Tracks, Pathways, Drip Edges, Paving Stones, Straight Runs, Tennis Courts, Wood Chips, Walking & Jogging Trails, and more.